Monday, March 16, 2009

Throat Problems With Nicotine Lozenges

My favorite song at Karaoke

Until you post a video of my live performance .. haha ..
I put the clip of my favorite song to karaoke. It's an old song for the japs. A classic for them. So everybody knows, everybody sings and it's great; D
How I knew ? Looking at a Japanese series (drama): "Proposal Daisakusen". Or a young man must return to the past to change this ..
And he rediscovered his early years (and I discovered) this song: D That
you know everything!

MONGOL 800 - Chiisana Koi no Uta (モンゴル 800 - 小さな 恋 の うた)


And you are exactly the words on the video, as I read them at karaoke. . haha ..
is not always obvious ^ _ ^
And FYI, it did not look but it's a love song: D
In summary .. Do not look away the love of your life, because it is right next to you. (This is the general theme of Japanese drama that I found this song).

0 comments:

Post a Comment