Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Many Calories Are In Sugar Cookies

Darts Evening at Shinjuku

Despite the weather, I'm not out of the day, I only work home .. And just correspond by email with perhaps new characters for this blog: D..

the evening we had an appointment with a Japanese Sally met one evening at Starber Nao ... :) It was an evening of darts in Shinjuku. She had brought a French friend .. Just like Nao .. (I'm talking about me Nao course).
So we met a certain Marc. A real loser ... (Do not fly if you fit one of the criteria, what I am criticizing is the whole not a criterion only) .. So it's a guy who never went to college, who was acting jobs in France from time to time .. He was rude and uninteresting the possible .. Dubbed a bum look like .. Short beautiful image of France!
And another gaijin was present, one Swedish (the portion that was more like a English Swedish that: p but that's not a criticism!). She looked nice. It was not hung over it. Maybe because I made that answer questions .. Anything that interests me is not just Japanese: / ..

So I did discuss that with Nao or Sally. Sally has already come to France because she has friends There. And she can speak a little French, the accent is so cute: D By cons she speaks French as I speak Japanese .. It is at say it is not polite masses haha .. But it gives brief conversations with very funny mixture French / English / Japanese. I am polite French, it is "vulgar". I am "vulgar" in Japanese, it is polished .. Ben and English .. It is neutral both .. : P
An idea of the conversations that give .. Sally in 3 languages (I translate into French when necessary): In French
"Hey Julian! Little idiot! It's yours!"
In Japanese "Please, take my darts. Do your best!"
English "Wow!" Well done! "

She is very funny and cute. In short .. 'm Still standing under the spell of a pretty new Japanese .. Nao and stung me like Yuriko, a few days ago .. I demanded priority over Sally. It is not honest? : D

Well it's late .. Tomorrow it will be very tough .. It is 2:30 .. Saturday up at 8am (I hope) to be at 10 am at the Hanami Takeji .. Then out all night .. Ptit morning to sleep in an hour or two (may be) then go to another Sunday at 10:00 Hanami Takeshi also this time (but not Takeji Takeshi), met a guy the same night as Olie, Yae .. In short, the evening had occurred about three weeks ago .. I should therefore find
OliƩ to me fell into his arms one night .. And surely other people .. it'll be likeable! Oh yes and after that, bar and karaoke with my cute student Eliko .. Damn I'll be completely dead for this karaoke .. I feel that I will lose my student ... ahaha ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment