Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Milena Velba Bus Milki

.. From


Well these days I ride a bike bcp, seen especially in the evening it's too hot during the day too ..
And then strange things .. Finally here I should not be surprised to but still ..

In a park, I hear sounds of fighting .. Shit .. Well I pedal fast to join them and be able to participate ..! And then I fall on? Guys on mattresses, which are taken from wrestling .. Well it is close to midnight .. Me too if I was bored at night I'll put it in a mattress in a park to make the catch with a buddy .. Why not? "
Well I continue my rounds .. And there I see a guy off under a streetlight that pedal serious but not moving .. I approach .. And indeed the man came into the park, and installed a trick to lift the rear wheel of his bicycle, which allows it to move forward without cranking .. And of course the extra ptite comical is that .. Given the time and under a lamppost, surprisingly .. On the one hand, he kept trying to chase the mosquitoes around him .. You might say he found a way to beef up the arms at the same time .. Why not? "

Well I quickly left the park in Egg .. And I try the river .. Maybe we will see lights nartifices .. Et. Missed .. Finally ptits that stuff .. rikiki Okay it's not near the river, but still .. To think that they're all dicks ptites ..
Hmm ..
..
Pshaw .. yes that's right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment