Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mills Pride Organizer

new roommate again redepart (^ O ^) /

Good you noticed that since my keitai so jecris davance Gomenne! (Dsl)
since keitai becaufe jai time to kill I ds the train to Narita Airport! Momma and false joy for non jrentre not .. I will join my new roommate. Ive order online and it happens?? oh! almost! not from China despite the control on the internet: p last correspondence was in China at the same time .. good short! ca french (@_@)
and yes .. but not nimporte Romaric which I lai meeting in Tokyo almost a year ago already. ds it was the same hotel as me. c geo dhistoire a teacher passionate about travel. no vacation tourist but based life experiences lasting several months f ^ _ ^;
setait is well fed lannee last spot we will do it again!

good jai an hour late .. but I just saw that his plane had even more ..

and jai too sleepy for 3 weeks .. especially now .. 2d 4h ago jai slept since and nothing .. must say that I spend a software dev phase had the prod without going through the box and test with changes of specs (as boss at the last minute so hihi ..(-_-) deliveries patch has rained nen more .. am happy with the finish matches the code is less dirty than dab;) hours of comments in the code? do not push it anyway.

good then cool it rains jai not seen rain for ages.!

brief jai hate that Roma arrived to start a new little life hehe

jessayerai give you some news! Although C easier said four do.

the wind! Jul

0 comments:

Post a Comment