Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shingles Blisters Re-occuring

...

yes, I like talking about MILLER, mainly because this kind WELL ... uh sir rigorous produced over COMICS I like anyone else ... but when it crashes, I can not turn his head and watch TWILIGHT until this happens. Everyone above him shit right now and I am yet unable to read BATMAN ONE YEAR without eyes wet with joy. So I

fisting dry band jealous ... but today I'm going to give you an additional stone for your lynching, and yes I'm like that, the pursuit of truth will spare no one. Hold band soft balls, this tour is for me.

so if you want to know why ...
MILLER did not BATMAN: HOLY TERROR, read
(I'm having one of my visions).


the answer is HERE.














oh yes, you read correctly, there is already a BATMAN: HOLY TERROR (1991)
Writer (s): Michael Alan Brennert
Pencilla & Inker: Norm Breyfogle Keith
Editor (s): Dennis 'Denny' O'Neil & Kelley Puckett

ooh la la. .. large moment of solitude. um ... quickly where is my full DAREDEVIL.
darling, you gonna go my SIN CITY immediately.

I do not think we will see one day one.
I liked how Bruce Wayne, the best and most brutal detective in the world would fuck hand over bin Laden ... Miller said in an interview that "the time is past," but then what will it take 60 to 80 pages that has already occurred ? DC can sit above, at the price they should be ... ?
damage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment