Thursday, February 11, 2010

Freezy Freaky For Sale

visa and return to Tokyo!

Good .. Promised it comes! I write in my blog! Warning I promise not to repeat what I did before:-o!

So to give you my situation after the nearly 6 months of absence and silence .. After my roommate
French, I had a Japanese roommate. And not least! The famous Sally in person! You may have forgotten who it was from, so I'll give the old blog posts as and when (by changing the names of some people! That way I have more trouble!). So reposting the message "The sun is finally here" in March 2009 .. I speak for the first time Sally (without seeing), with an end of the article pretty funny today "In t hear you talk about that later .. To follow ^ _ ^" (referring to Sally). In April
"Night Darts at Shinjuku" => First time I met
"When JapanJul Met Sally .." => First time we spend an evening together
So much for now. It's like the TV shows this blog, from a time you make a ptite compile old messages (events) and poof it makes you a new post cheap: D Good
and then ending with Sally .. Well, it was hard but now it's good! This is my girlfriend: D My old roommate

French, one is in very good term tjs:) And he now lives in Kyoto.

Nao former roommate Japanese do not answer my emails (well my mail, going to try to send another anyway :)). Then
level friends, I have a regular group of friends in Tokyo. People really great despite the fact that there are British in the lot. I talk to them later. (Well besides just happened that tonight they invited me to a party shattered. I do not really know what to call this kind of evening but brief izakaya bar and karaoke club. Finally packed up sleeping on the sidewalk!)
And why I say just happened? Ah yes! I was in France last 3 weeks! And yes .. it's been a year .. So working holiday visa expires, leaving the territory mandatory and all that ... I'll explain that in my next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment