Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Are Combinations With 3 Numbers 000-999

It advance advance it ..! The

Well I have not yet made the new blog .. No time .. My other urgent projects .. About

job, it just is not too bad. I work a lot but it is a choice .. So
early March, we begin the administrative mess for the creation of our box. Currently we end up filling our site in English / Japanese / French (oh my god this is boring ..). It has a name and our logo since 1am. Early next week, printing meishi (or cards).
So in a short time, we should see an influx of customers more easily.
I do not broadcast my website or the name of the box here, have no history of trouble. By

cons in private I'd be happy to distribute it ^ _ ^ Level

lifestyle, well a bit like Japan or anywhere else for that matter. The week I work at the bottom .. And the weekend I'm having thoroughly (may be too ..). I have an English friend on vacation for a few weeks, so we must party like it should: D I've already mentioned him, I met him on facebook poker, a loooong time ago. Small index for others it is the British arm broken by the pool .. Anyway:)

Et. In the end the best .. Sally ..

Well, it will not recently .. Lots and lots of headaches for jokes .. And "you do not speak Japanese, I'm sick to speak English" is really really annoying .. So yes am con blabla to not speak Japanese after a year .. But since my English is not one year that my level of Japanese would have been higher than my English .. Anything I could do is buy my wand (well my sushi) without pointing the finger (well .. I'm exaggerating there) or flirt with girls in clubs who do not speak a word of English .. Apart from that, sinter in Japanese with my little friend, I would have been far anyway .. Finally I understand a bit, I speak French rather than English in these cases ..
short reminds me vaguely feeling that I had a day for some Ayako .. Go
it will be better tomorrow! :) And stay focused on the job / visa, Japanese is the second step!

PS: We had a whole lil earthquake this morning, but long enough. So it has moved more than a minute, so it was very long and I was flat .. I asked if I had to fall asleep again or wait till the end and the time to ask of course .. Hop! Could!

0 comments:

Post a Comment