Monday, February 15, 2010

Nortel Vista 350 Manuel

not daily grind continues:)


Hi! Well I redid
silence was busy!

Alors! Last weekend, Sally and I went to Fuji-Q High Land! A park with attractions whew, it's really not for the RP! (Sorry for the fags, I love that expression! ..) And all with a bonus view of Mount Fuji!
And well I can tell you that it looked too good! "Had" the air? You have you in your time of Guru Jul verb? Well, no .. We had not anticipated that the park would be under the snow .. Good short this is only a postponement, because it looks terrible!
(Small technical note from the Mount Fuji (in Kanji: 富士山 [if you see the squares and not kanji, need to consider installing Asian fonts]) called Fujiyama in French.
"Fuji" (富士) is the name of the mountain and "yama (山) in Japanese it means mountain. Ah well it's easy then japanese!
Well, no!富士山 <= ça veut dire bien mont fuji, mais ça se prononce Fujisan.
Kanji "山" alone is pronounced "yama" means well and mountains but when combined with other kanji to form the name of a mountain, well we say "san". And "san" in Japanese it can also mean "Mr." "Mrs." .. But since we do not use this kanji to say "Mr." "Mrs." then it is right, phew it was hot!
short when we say "Fujiyama Fujiyama Fujiyama" you have to go for idiots! : D and then .. and above all .. Maybe we will stop me spoof on the fact that I still do not know write / read or speak Japanese properly after a year!)

The Day After Valentine's Day .. We did not get lazy snapping tunes at our restaurant. We will go the next day, it will be much less crowded and more reasonable price ^ _ ^ The main thing is to be any two non? <3 Faudra aussi que je vous montre les photos de nos chocolats que nous nous sommes offerts :D On voit de suite qui a offert quoi ;)
(Small technical note from the Valentine's chocolates. On the day, girls must give chocolates to their namoure or colleagues or whomever. And one month later, on March 14 called "White Day" young (or not) men must offer them something back:) So technically
'm ahead!)

If not for my info and my jetlag pace of life in France are crap that I get up with ease with Sally around 6:30 the morning as she prepares for work. I work at home all day. And I sleep like shit just before midnight!
(It was reassuring that my Momma think I live ^ _ ^ This offset is relative to that fact: p)

And I'll do another blog silence. I announced in advance as I prepare to migrate the blog a system made with my small hands like this I can manage photos more easily. Currently I think it's a brothel without a name .. Finally it's free ..

matane!

0 comments:

Post a Comment