Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Tell If Pimple Or Herpes

MILLER Interview part 1

NYC GRAPHIC Christopher Irving and offer us a wonderful interview with Miller. They return to his most important work (and it makes a sacred list) and sprinkle it all mouthwatering scoops.

DAREDEVIL:-CI-"if the opportunity presents itself, you rework on DAREDEVIL ? - FM-"If you asked the question a few years ago, I said NO. (...) But I realize that I love these characters too DAREDEVIL (...) And he will point and knock on my door when the time is right " .

HOLY TERROR: " MILLER has no illusions about the fact of finding a publisher. " - FM-" This will be DARK HORSE or another box. And if all else fails, I'll do it all alone " .

SIN CITY" At the time, I was shy (...) I said honestly that I was DARK HORSE ready to share the costs if the project was not profitable. I told Mike Richardson (boss DARL HORSE) 'Listen, I'll just make me jamboree. This is the comic I always wanted to do " .

ROBERT RODRIGUEZ " I met Robert Rodriguez in a bar in Hell's Kitchen. It was throughout the district the only hetero guy with a cowboy hat.

SIN CITY 2 "We planned it to the beginning of next year. Pre-production will early 2012. Preproduction with Rodriguez that means about 10 days, this guy is fast ".
--------
HERE PART ONE PART TWO

HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment